The Law Office of Julia H. Sullivan, LLC
Maybe you're asking yourself, "do I really need an estate plan? Do words like estate or legacy or wealth apply to me?" Well, they do. Everyone needs an estate plan because everyone has an estate.
Estate Planning Defined: During my lifetime and thereafter, I want to ...
- Control my property
- Take care of myself and my loved ones if I become disabled or incapacitated
- Give what I want, the way I want, when I want, to whom I want.
You need to preserve everything that you are working or have already worked hard to accumulate. You need to protect your family members by giving them instructions in keeping with your wishes, help them to make decisions on your behalf, and make sure that the fruits of your labor benefit loved ones.
Everyone needs to Protect Loved ones & Assets Now™
Everyone needs a P.L.A.N.™
It's your plan. I'm here to work with you to make it happen. Let's sit down and talk about a P.L.A.N.™ that is going to work best for you!
Estate Planning Services
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Private Foundation Formation
- Trust Funding